I said I wasn't going to blog until after the first of the year. Actually, I won't post this until then, but I am beginning to write it two days after Christmas. I have a lot to cover in my head so I might as well take a minute here and there and get a head start right?
For the first time in forever I went back and read a few blog posts at the beginning of 2011. I appreciate how I reflected on 2010 instead of listing what I planned to do in 2011. It gave me a sense of nostalgia instead of defeat over the things I didn't accomplish.
I think I am going to start his year off with a list. A blog post list to be exact. This blog keeps my head clear, my life documented, and my children aware of how things they won't remember really went down. I have neglected it here and there this year, but I want and need to be more on top of it. There are many things I have wanted to post about and haven't for various reasons (usually because I forget). Hopefully this list will keep the ball rolling (in no particular order)...
1) I have big plans for this new year. I'm not 100% sure what they are yet, but I can feel them coming. Seth and I created bucket lists once while on a car ride. I would like to share those and get started on them stat.
2) I need to flesh out a post about life with two children close in age. I do realize they could be even closer in age, but on a daily basis I feel like I may spontaneously combust.
3) Potty training and how I loathe it.
4) The life and times of Molly.
5) Lila - an update.
6) Evie - an update.
8) Goals and plans for cleaner eating, living, and gardening hopes and dreams.
9) How being a control freak does not lend itself well to parenting.
10) Update that other blog I started, posted three times on, and quit. Then post about it here so maybe someone will go read it.
Alright, there you have it. Lucky for you, post number two of 2012 is just around the corner...maybe later today but definitely by tomorrow!